Saturday 2 September 2017

For You - Painted Harvest - #GDP102


Welcome Back everyone 😊
Today I have been playing with the Painted Harvest bundle. 

Believe me when I say I am not yet finished playing with this set either 😲 hahaha. I know I am going to be enjoying this set for a week or too, so my apologies in advance lol

Today's efforts are being entered into #GDP102 for this weeks challenge, pictured below.

For You 

#KOCreationscards #Paintedharvest #Sunflowers #Springtime #Inspiredbynature #Gardens #Flowers #Birthday #DIYgifts

The more I play with this set the more I fall in love with it! But I do adore flowers 😍
It could be that I am willing the spring weather to actually arrive with spring itself hahaha. It is still very cold here in Tassie and only some flowers are game enough to pop their heads above the earth and bloom.


Card and Accessories
  • Painted Harvest stamp set
  • 1 piece of Striped Lemon Lime Twist Painted Autumn DSP cut at 12.5 x 10.5 cm and one piece cut at 13 x 10cm for the inside layer.
  • A4 Chocolate Chip card stock
  • 1 piece of Whisper White card stock cut at 11 x 10.5cm plus a scrap piece to stamp flower image and another at 11.5 x 10cm for the inside layer.
  • Soft Sky ink pad
  • Dapper Denim ink pad
  • Lemon Lime Twist ink pad
  • Chocolate Chip ink pad
  • Sahara Sand ink pad
  • Linen Thread
  • Aqua Painter
  • Paper Snips
  • Tear and Tape
  • Multipurpose Glue
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
All listed items can be found at the bottom of this post in the carousel


Angeled View

#KOCreationscards #Paintedharvest #Sunflowers #Springtime #Inspiredbynature #Gardens #Flowers #Birthday #DIYgifts


Basic Directions

  • Score the choc chip card stock at 14.8 cm then fold in half and cut at 10.5 cm.
  • Splatter Soft Sky and Dapper Denim ink over bottom right corner of the whisper white card stock.
  • Stamp the 2 step flower images in Dapper Denim with the centre images stamped in Sahara Sand and Chocolate Chip.
  • Fussy cut your flower image and set aside for a moment.
  • Stamp the 2 step leaf images in Lemon Lime Twist.
  • Adhere the the flower over the splatter and leaf images with dimensionals.
  • Tie the Linen thread around the white card stock and finish with a bow.
  • Adhere this to the Lemon Lime Twist striped DSP using Tear and Tape.
  • Then adhere the two layers to the Chocolate Chip card stock base.
  • Adhere the inside layers together and place inside the card using the multipurpose glue.
*This really is a very simple card to create with basic techniques of 2 step stamping, fussy cutting and masking for the small sentiment.
This would be perfect for a beginners or even intermediate class. You could even incorporate the stepping up technique to show how to dress up or down designs..

I know my groups are certainly looking forward to playing with this set.

If you are looking to purchase any of the items I used to create this card with then please use the carousel below.

When purchasing from me please use this code for the month of September
Please remember to add your contact details so that you may be entered into the draw to win some fabulous prizes.




Thank you so very much for stopping by for a visit. I do hope you have enjoyed what I have created for you.
If you have any questions please use the comment section below.
I always reply 😉



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I might be CASEing this soon!! :) Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, so lovely to hear that I inspired you :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)