Monday 18 December 2017

Friendships Sweetest Thoughts - Colour Inkspiration #CI24

Hi 😊

Welcome back to my blog

Today I am sharing with you a sneak peek of a sweet as sugar new stamp set that will be available in January from the NEW 2018 Occasions Catty.


Do you have you copy yet? Would you like a copy?
YES?  
Then email me with you address and I will post you a copy for free. (Australian residents only)



For my card inspiration today I used the Colours from Colour Inkspiration.

Do you like colour challenges? 
You can join in too, just click the link (below) and request to join the group on FB


Here is my card entry for this challenge using the sweet NEW stamp set.

Front View

Beauty Blooms Where you are.

#KOCreationscards #2018Occasionscatalogue #Friendshipssweetestthoughts #Flowers #Love #Stampinup

The colours used for this card are
  • Tranquil Tide
  • Pool Party
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Blushing Bride
Method
  • Trim card stocks to size.
  • Sponge Brayer pool party onto whisper white  for the background layer.
  • Stamp the barrow with flowers and die cut it.
  • Colour the flowers with inks and your aqua painters.
  • Die cut the blushing bride scalloped layer and adhere the two oval layers.
  • Stamp the sentiment  the trim.
  • Stamp the flower and fussy cut.
  • Colour the ribbon with the Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend and leave to dry.
  • Adhere card base layers.
  • Apply ribbon to background using glue dots.
  • Apply focal using dimensionals.
  • to finish add rhinestones.

Angled View

#KOCreationscards #2018Occasionscatalogue #Friendshipssweetestthoughts #Flowers #Love #Stampinup


If you would like to purchase some of the items I used today then please check the carousel a little way below. It is linked directly to my store.
(The new stamp set will be available from January 3rd 2018)

Cant's wait that long to purchase from the catty? The you could always join my team and start reaping the benefits of being a demonstrator.

LIVE in Australia? Join My Team!

Just some of the benefits are.
You can purchase new items as part of your starter kit PLUS you get the 20% demo discount of ALL items from the time you join.


Product Carousel



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
I always reply!


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kim - love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Nanette. It's much appreciated x

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)