Friday 5 January 2018

Beautiful Peacock - Sale-A-Bration time is here!

Image may contain: text

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone 😊

My first blog post for 2018!
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year.
Today I am sharing a card project created using the new Brusho's 
PLUS 
a FREE stamp set.

Yep you heard right, I did say FREE!

How can you get FREE stamp sets?

EASY!

Just purchase your craft product with me during SALE-A-BRATION TIME - (January, February and March) and you too can earn FREE stamp sets PLUS loads more product too!

Click below to see the Catalogues

2018 Occasions Catalogue

2018 SALE-A-BRATION Catalogue


 I am sharing this project over on Kylie Bertucci's blog highlights.
You can VOTE for my card 

HERE

 Here is my card.

BEAUTIFUL PEACOCK

#KOCreationscards #2018Saleabration #2018Occasionscatalogue #Freestamps #Stampinup #Cardmaking #Peacocks #Birthdays #Showoffs #Birds #Nature

I kept  my card simple as I wanted to showcase the gorgeous vibrancy of the Brusho's.
I heat embossed the tail/flourish in white before *wetting my paper and sprinkling the brusho's over water. I tipped up the paper to make the colours bleed and fade while I spritzed extra water over the crystals of colour.

I am really impressed with how this finished.

#KOCreationscards #2018Saleabration #2018Occasionscatalogue #Freestamps #Stampinup #Cardmaking #Peacocks #Birthdays #Showoffs #Birds #Nature

For the actual Peacock image I used my Stampin' Write markers to colour the tail then spritzed the colours with water before stamping, this gave the tail area that water colour effect.
Once dry I fussy cut and mounted over my brusho background.

*Kims tip

When applying Brusho's thoroughly wet your area first. TAP GENTLY on your Brusho's as a little powder goes a LONG way! NOTE for this style of application: If you have the Brusho colour fall onto a dry area and then spritz, I find you get colour where it is not wanted. The force of the spritz pushes the powder over the paper. You can see some above and that was me being careful.

Don't forget to VOTE if you enjoyed my card today. Vote by clicking the word and then searching for my card. Click the little heart in the top right corner of my ard image on Kylies page


If you are searching for some of the items I used to create this card with then please feel free to check the carousel below. It has most items listed and is linked directly to my store.






Thank you so very much for stopping by today.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
I always reply.

7 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely amazing. I've been drawn to the Beautiful Peacock stamp set since I first saw it. This card may be the most gorgeous imagining I have seen yet. It took my breath away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too thought this set was beautiful (no pun intended) Thank you so very much Angelstamps. You kind words have made my afternoon x

      Delete
  2. Stunning, outstanding, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a bit hesitant to get the brush but after seeing your card I may have to give it a go
    What paper did you use watercolour paper or the shimmery white paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trish, I actually used thick Whisper White.

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)