Wednesday 10 January 2018

International Highlights Winners Blog Hop - Flowers




Hi all 😊

Welcome back to my blog.

Today I am so thrilled to be part of the International Highlights Top 10 Winners Blog Hop from December 2017.
Our theme from Dec 2017 was Flowers and is our theme for today too.
We hope you enjoy our projects today, I will have a complete list of all winners blogs closer to the end of this post..

Below is my card that was chosen as an International Highlights Winner.
THANK YOU to all of you that voted for my card!
💙💚💛💜

You Are the Extra In My Ordinary


You can see the full blog post by clicking

HERE



I selected a FREE stamp to use today with a floral theme 😲
 This gorgeous stamp is available right now from the SALE-A-BRATION Catalogue on page 4.



You TOO can earn this set OR MANY OTHER DIFFERENT SETS just by spending $90 on Stampin' Up! product with me from 3rd January through to 31st March 2018.


SHOP HERE

Directly below is my card for today's hop.

HEARTFELT

#KOCreationscards #Flowers #Interantionalhighlightstopten #Heartfeltblooms #2018Saleabration #Freestamps #2018occasionscatalogue #Cardmaking #Alloccasionscards


I have chosen to keep my colour scheme from my previous card in the December hop.

Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Old Olive.

To create my card I started by looking at some of my bit's and pieces created from previous makes and wondered how I could incorporate them into my design.

 Here is a close up picture showing my bits'n'bobs

#KOCreationscards #Flowers #Interantionalhighlightstopten #Heartfeltblooms #2018Saleabration #Freestamps #2018occasionscatalogue #Cardmaking #Alloccasionscards


The Heartfelt Blooms stamp has been stamped in Smoky Slate. I then coloured the stamped image with my Stampin' Blends.
The sentiment has been done by adding Basic Black to the 'HEARTFELT' word only using a black Stampin' Write marker.

I do hope you like my card contribution today.
I also hope I have inspired you to go through some of your left over bits and put them to good use!

To continue moving through our hop please click the name directly after mine.






I think this style of card would be suitable for so many different occasions.
I love a card that has multiple uses! Don't you?


If you are searching for any of the items I used to create my card with then most of them will be listed in the carousel.
All items listed are connected to my store for your purchasing convenience.



Thank you so very much for stopping by today.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask.
I always reply 😉

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)