Friday 19 January 2018

Ink It Stamp It Blog Hop - Technique - Beautiful Brusho's


Hello all 😉
Welcome back to my blog.
Today I myself and the rest of the Ink It Stamp It DT are sharing some Techniques with you.

For those visiting my blog for the very first time, my name is Kim Oliver and I live in Tasmania.

 To continue moving through the hop today I have towards the end of this post a list of names. Please click the name directly after mine to keep seeing more gorgeous ideas and techniques.

I have chosen to give the Brusho's a bit of a whirl today. 
WOW They are really interesting to work with.
I have also supplied the Stampin Up! video on 'HOW TO APPLY' for the Brusho's.

Here is the Video



AND
Here is my card

Beautiful Day

#KOCreationscards #Brushocolouring #Cardmaking #Brushobackground #Embossingfolder #Embossed background #Butterfly #Stampinup #Gildedcard


I haven't added a sentiment as yet. 
Not even sure I will.
 What do you think?



I got my inspiration for the gold on the back ground from some new DSP that is available from the 2018 Occasions catalogue. It has brushed on gold over brushed colours and looks amazing.

I have made up a picture tutorial of the steps I used to create my butterfly..

#KOCreationscards #Brushocolouring #Cardmaking #Brushobackground #Embossingfolder #Embossed background #Butterfly #Stampinup #Gildedcard

Below is an a progress shot plus a peak of another card I was working on at the same time. This card was blogged a couple of days ago. 
You can see that card HERE.

 There is also another new product that was used also pictured below called Petal Pair textured embossing folders.

#KOCreationscards #Brushocolouring #Cardmaking #Brushobackground #Embossingfolder #Embossed background #Butterfly #Stampinup #Gildedcard

Can you see what I have done with the embossing folders?

#KOCreationscards #Brushocolouring #Cardmaking #Brushobackground #Embossingfolder #Embossed background #Butterfly #Stampinup #Gildedcard

I finished of my card by adding pearls to the embossed background and gold thread to the middle of the butterfly.

Thank you for joining me today.

Please click the name directly after mine to keep moving through the hop. I know you will find even more inspiring techniques along the way.









Looking for a way to purchase your own supplies, please use the carousel below. 
It has most of the items I used listed and is linked directly to my store.


If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
I always reply.


5 comments:

  1. Love the combinations of colours and embossing .... and that gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Kim.....can't wait to get my hands on those powders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh very pretty Kim. I've been holding off on the Brusho's, but you might have convinced me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)