Thursday 18 January 2018

SDBH Jan - Love - Cake Soirée


Hello everyone 😊
I am participating today with the Fabulous Stamin' Dreams DT for a blog hop all about 

L💗VE.

I have a complete list of all hop participants closer to the end of this post.


I am using the gorgeous new Cake Soirée suite along with the Sweet and Sassy Framelits to create a gorgeous Wedding/Engagement style card.

Cake Soirée is available from the NEW 2018 Occasion's Catalogue on page 12.
You can purchase the bundle and save 10%  PLUS just by purchasing the bundle you automatically earn a FREE item from the SALE-A-BRATION catalogue!
HOW AWESOME IS THAT!
Here is my card

CELEBRATE

#KOCreationscards #Weddings #Engagements #Cakesoirée #Celebrate #Love #Cardmaking #Stampinup

I have used the Cake Soirée suite to create my card. The suite includes the Stamp & Thinlits bundle, matching ribbon, Stunning Designer Series Paper. 
It also includes a number of other items and embellishments (now shown on my card)
That's one of the things I adore about Stampin' Up. Things are made to work together!

Angled View


#KOCreationscards #Weddings #Engagements #Cakesoirée #Celebrate #Love #Cardmaking #Stampinup

This card was created using a scrap piece of the Berry Burst floral DSP that was left when I was creating during December. You can see that card HERE.

The cake itself has been fussy cut from the DSP . I have overlaid a piece of vellum with a heart shape over the DSP. This has been accentuated with a heart frame in silver foil.
I have then bought the Berry Burst colour to the front my adding two Berry Burst hearts and the silver trimmed ribbon.

This card would be perfect for a Wedding, Engagement or even a Birthday!


Please click the name directly after mine to continue through the hop.







If you are looking for some of the items I used to create my card with then please check out the carousel below. It has most items listed (except the new stuff) and is linked directly to my store.





Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today. If you ahev any questions please feel free to ask them in the comment section below.
I always reply 😉

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for joining in with the Jan Stampin Dreams Blog Hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful details and colours Kim, love how accentuated the gorgeous dsp with the heart framed window. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that's amazing! Love the gorgeous heart frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to love on this card Kim. So many details and lots of gorgeousness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Kim. I love the opacity effect of vellum on DSP. It adds depth to the card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW.....this is gorgeous Kim....love the colours the design....everything

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Kim. I absolutely love the heart frame that shows of that gorgeous DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Kim! I don't know what I love most, the vellum overlay or the heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)