Flowering Fields
Screen Divider Fold
Hello once again :)
As I am trying to 'blog' at least once a week I would share this card I made a little while ago, using a lovely stamp set called 'Flowering Fields'.
This card was part of a large order, using different types of folds.
This particular fold is called the
'Screen Divider Fold'
'Flowering Fields'
![]() |
| #Floweringfields #KOCreationscards #WildflowerfieldsDSP #Screendividerfold |
How I made this card:
- I used 31/2 sheets of Whisper White A4 thick Card stock & 3 x A4 Pool Party Card stock.
- Firstly I scored along 1 A4 Whisper white sheet every 10 cm, then folded the scored lines. When done, this left a 1cm strip to join the 2nd sheet of Whisper White too. I then trimmed the whole lot down to 40 cm .
- As I didn't actually think of using my Deco labels thinlits I cut each of my panel footings by hand..... DOH! (that was Homer moment!)
- I cut to fit 5 panels from the wildflower fields DSP using the Calypso Coral flowers backed with Blackberry Bliss sheet.
- I also cut 5 Whisper White panels & stamped them each with a different flower...mixing 2 stamps to the 1 inside panel only along the bottom leaving room for a personal message above the stamped area. I finished this by stamping the cute little butterfly onto each panel. Trying to give the impression it was moving along from panel to panel.
- I distressed the DSP along all four edges then backed the with Pool Party card stock leaving just enough around the edge
- I distressed the white panels along each edge before backing with Pool Party. Cutting the pool party only 1 ml larger, so only just enough of the backing colour could peep from behind the distressed cardstock.
- I then coloured and blended the stamped areas.
- The words were done using my comp & as they wouldn't fit the Washi Label punch I cut all but 1 by hand.
- Finally putting all elements together, I added a small bow using Pool Party ribbon & added silver metallic sequins along 3 inside panels.
Made with items that are NOW RETIRING! You can find the link to all retiring products on the right panel.
![]() |
| #Floweringfields #KOCreationscards #WildflowerfieldsDSP #Screendividerfold #Retiringproducts |
This gorgeous card folds flat for easy posting too!
![]() |
| #Floweringfields #KOCreationscards #WildflowerfieldsDSP #Screendividerfold #Retiringproducts |
Yes I know there is a name tag missing in this photo :)
It was added after this photo!
Well that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed reading and looking & hopefully I inspired you to create a beautiful Screen DividerFolded card of your own.
You will find a carousal of items that were used directly below, for your ordering benefit..



What a cool idea!!!!
ReplyDeleteNawww cheers Bruno!
ReplyDeleteLove the amount of detail in this card. Great colour palette too. Can't get over you have cutting that base detail ๐ต๐ wouldn't have taken ages! ๐
ReplyDeleteThank you Teena, every panel is a little different :) And the base would have been quicker if I had used my head lmao!
ReplyDelete